Work With Us: Project Manager
We firmly believe that talented professionals are among our most vital resources, and we’re always looking for new talent.
At Blume Mechanical Service employees have opportunity to learn and develop, to grow and perform to their fullest potential. We offer extensive training for all positions upon hiring, and foster an environment that values ideas, teamwork and personal safety.
HVAC Project Manager to join our team in the Tampa, Florida area. This position will oversee all management and organization of several construction projects in residential apartments and commercial buildings. The Project Manager will analyze all aspects of the construction project and establish schedules, set objectives and coordinate project completion.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Clearwater, FL
- Reports To: Service Manager
[accordion title=”Skills Required” active=”no”]
- Experience: Minimum 5 Years experience as a Project Manager.
- Minimum Education: AA degree or equivalent experience. 4 year degree preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate with customers.
- Ability to read and comprehend construction documents.
- Must be able to demonstrate good verbal, written communication and computer skills in interview.
- Clean background required to pass Jessica Lunsford requirements.
- Please note this is a drug free workplace.
[accordion title=”Responsibilities” active=”no”]
Day to day project management activities include: planning, scheduling, evaluate job requirements, communicating with customers, reading and interpreting construction documents, implementing safety procedures and implementing quality control procedures. [/accordion]
[accordion title=”Compensation” active=”no”] We pay top wages for Project Managers with the ability to manage multiple projects to meet or exceeds all budgetary goals and target completions dates. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental insurance and vacation pay to qualified personnel. DOE [/accordion]
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the position of your choice as the subject. Please no phone calls. Thank you for your interest in Blume Mechanical Service.