We bring talent, education and technology together to provide the most comprehensive approach to improving the energy and environmental performance for businesses of all sizes.
The Blume Mechanical Service Difference
Quality and scheduled control through self-performance – that’s the Blume Mechanical Service difference! Our experience includes some of Florida’s most important landmarks, from office properties and industrial complexes, to hospitals and bio-medical laboratories, then from data centers to theme parks. Because we self-perform all of our work, Blume Mechanical Service provides a degree of quality and schedule control you simply can’t find with other firms. Our in-house resources include:
- Piping & Plumbing systems of all types
- Piping/mechanical insulation
- Sheet metal fabrication and installation
- Controls installation and service
- NEBB Test and Balance & Commissioning
- Engineering – Design/Build and Design/Assist
- Specialty fabrication (welded duct, structural steel)
“Where Customer Service is First”
Our incredible journey started in 2011 when we started a new flag to continue the tradition that Steve Blume started in 1976, when he founded BCH mechanical. As a Commercial and Industrial HVAC Service organization with a focus on building automation, our intention is the delivery of our founding motto: “Where Customer Service is First”.
Recognizing that actions speak louder than words we established Blume Mechanical Service as an extension to the core company with a, “problem solving, out of the box thinking,” mentality with a passion for energy efficiency. We have evolved into an organization that took the impossible service challenges and developed real life practical solutions. Our certified technicians are the base of the excellence that we strive for.
We were one of the first to embrace the multi-city technology offered through Daikin, LG, and Mitsubishi, which also led to establishing our company as one of the first in Florida with the NEBB Test and Balance Certification. Our qualifications in this area lead us to many opportunities with owners, developers, suppliers and manufacturers like Trane, Carrier, and York Corporation.
We Stand Apart: Service & Convenience You Expect
We bring talent, education and technology together to provide the most comprehensive approach to improving the energy and environmental performance in buildings. Commercial property owners and managers who trust our team enjoy predictable maintenance expenses — while avoiding the sting of frequent repair bills.
- No-cost estimates for new systems and system retrofits.
- Full-service expertise from factory trained, NATE-certified technicians.
- 24 Hour Same Day Response. Fast turnaround time on repair and maintenance requests.
- Repair, installation and retrofit of all HVAC makes and models.
- Competitive pricing on energy-efficient, best-in-class product lines.