Contact Us Today
Blume Mechanical is passionate about delivering the best service experience. We’re committed to exceeding expectations, helping you reduce facility owning and operating costs.
Send Us a Message
Note: If this an an emergency please call our office number: (727) 330-9131
Terms and Conditions
Refunds are on a case-by-case basis. For more information please contact our office at: (727) 330-9131.
Terms and Conditions – Warranty
New Installs BLUME MECHANICAL SERVICE hereby guarantees all HVAC work performed and/or materials supplied for a one (1) year period, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. General terms of this warranty are as follows:
- BLUME MECHANICAL SERVICE is responsible for the repair or replacement of any defective materials or workmanship.
- The Owner is responsible for preventative maintenance, inspections, filter changes, calibration, and all other maintenance.
- Warranty work will be performed during regular working hours and is subject to the availability of technicians on a first call, first response basis, and the availability of replacement materials or equipment.
- BLUME MECHANCIAL SERVICE is not responsible for warranty coverage on any materials or equipment repaired by others, abused, altered, misused, damaged by fire, flood, or Act of God, or which has not been responsibly and properly maintained.
- A service call is billable to the Owner if the problem is determined to be outside the scope of warranty coverage, in which case a written description of the problem encountered, and corrective work performed will be provided.
This does not waive stipulation of other clauses (if any) which specify warranty periods in excess of one (1) year.
Terms and Conditions – Repairs
BLUME MECHANICAL SERVICE cannot guarantee any repairs. Certain parts come with a Manufacture Warranty see the individual MFG website and part for specifics. All HVAC work performed will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a 30 day period. You can ask for more details a written guarantee upon the purchase of Service.
Terms and Conditions – Maintenance
- Customer shall permit Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. free and timely access to areas and equipment, and allow Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. to start and stop the equipment as necessary to perform required services. All planned work under this Agreement will be performed during Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. normal working hours.
- In case of any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement, Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. liability is limited to repair or replacement at its option as a sole remedy. This warranty is conditioned upon proper operation and maintenance by Customer and shall not apply if the failure is caused or contributed to by accident, alteration, abuse or misuse, and shall not extend beyond the term of this Agreement.
- The annual Agreement price is subject to adjustment on each commencement anniversary to reflect increases in labor, material and other costs. This will follow the consumer price index (CPI) as published by the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- The annual Agreement price is conditioned upon the system covered being in a maintainable condition. If the initial inspection or initial seasonal start-up indicates repairs are required, a firm quotation will be submitted for Customer’s approval. Should Customer not authorize the repairs, Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. may either remove the unacceptable system, component, or part from its scope of responsibility and adjust the annual agreement price accordingly or cancel this Agreement. EXHIBIT C list all the items that we have identified.
- Customer shall be responsible for all taxes applicable to the services and/or materials hereunder.
- This agreement will be billed through email, check or ACH is acceptable. A 3% discount to all ACH customers. Customer will promptly pay any additional invoices within ten (10) days of receipt. Should a payment become thirty (30) days or more delinquent a fee of 3% per month will be assessed, Blume Mechanical Service, LLC., may stop all work under this Agreement without notice and/or cancel this Agreement, and the entire Agreement amount shall become due and payable immediately upon demand.
- Any alteration to, or deviation from, this Agreement involving additional work, will become an additional Charge fixed price amount to be over the sum stated in this Agreement.
- Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. will not be required to move, replace or alter any part of the building structure In the performance of this Agreement.
- Customer shall inform Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. of personnel or other company who may perform additional work included in the scope of this Agreement. Should anyone other than Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. personnel perform such work, Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. may, at its option, cancel this Agreement or eliminate the involved Item of equipment from inclusion in this agreement. It is the owner’s ultimate responsibility to protect its property and to see that the maintenance is properly being completed, to be vigilant to notice if a unit is tripping, short cycling, dripping from condensate, etc. Any claim arising out of water damage will be covered by the OWNERS insurance. Blume Mechanical Service is there to assist in the proper Maintenance and use of the equipment.
- In the event Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. must commence legal, equitable, or alternative dispute resolution action in order to recover any damages related to this Agreement, Customer shall pay all Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. court costs, attorneys’ fees, and related expenses incurred by Blume Mechanical Service, LLC.
- Any legal action against Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be commenced within one (1) year from the date of Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. work.
- Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. shall not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or detention caused by unavailability of machinery, equipment or materials, delay of carriers, strikes, including those by Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. employees, lockouts, civil or military authority, priority regulations, insurrection or riot, action of the elements, forces or nature, acts of terrorism, lightning, power grid, power surges or by any cause beyond its control.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Blume Mechanical Service, LLC., its agents and employees from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, arising out of or resulting from the performance of work hereunder, provided that such claim, damage, loss or expense is caused in whole or in part by an active or passive act or omission of Customer, anyone directly or indirectly employed by Customer, an invitee of Customer, or anyone for whose acts Customer may be liable, regardless of whether it is caused in part by the negligence of Blume Mechanical Service, LLC., further and notwithstanding the preceding sentence, Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. shall be held harmless and shall not be liable to Customer for any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses related to maid or the creation of flood, fire, and mold at Customer’s location(s) and shall have no jurisdiction to treat, Identify or remove such mold.
- Customer shall make available to Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. personnel all pertinent Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) pursuant to OSHA’S Hazard Communication Standard.
- Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. expressly disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for the indoor air quality of the customer’s facility, including without limitation injury or illness to occupants of the facility or third parties, arising out of or in connection with Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. work under this agreement.
- Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. obligation under this proposal and any subsequent contract does not include the identification, abatement or removal of asbestos or any other toxin : or hazardous substances, hazardous wastes or hazardous materials. Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. disclaims any responsibility to identify any such substances. in the event such substances, wastes and materials are encountered, Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. sole obligation will be to notify the owner of their existence. Blume Mechanical Service, LLC. shall have the right thereafter to suspend Its work until such substances, wastes or materials and the resultant hazards are removed. The time for completion of the work shall be extended to the extent caused by the suspension and the contract price equitably adjusted.
- Under no circumstances, whether arising in contract (Including Negligence) or otherwise will BLUME MECHANICAL SERVICE, LLC. be responsible for loss of profit, Increased operating or maintenance expenses, claims of customers tenants or clients or any special, indirect or consequential damage.
- In the event any portion of these terms and conditions is held invalid or inoperative, the other portions of these terms and conditions shall be deemed valid and operative.
Limitation of Liability
NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE. YOU MAY NOT ACT OR RELY ON INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ON THIS SITE, PARTICULARLY WITH REGARD TO INVESTMENT DECISIONS. YOU MUST INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIAL BEFORE ACTING OR RELYING THEREON OR MAKING INVESTMENT DECISIONS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
IN NO EVENT WILL BLUME MECHANICAL SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH The Site conditions or Safety of access to the equipment and its location. THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF BLUME MECHANICAL SERVICE, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES
This site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
Changes To Terms and Conditions
Blume Mechanical Service reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Users of the site are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Terms and Conditions. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions regularly and your continued access or use of this site signifies your agreement to any changes.
Use of this site shall be governed by all applicable Federal laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State Of Florida, USA. Users of this site hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts, tribunals, agencies and other dispute resolution organizations in Atlanta, Georgia, USA in all disputes (a) arising out of or relating to this site and/or these Terms and Conditions, (b) in which this site and/or these Terms and Conditions is an issue of fact, or (c) in which this site and/or these Terms and Conditions is referenced in a paper file in such dispute.
Use of this site is unauthorized in (a) any manner that does not give full effect to all provisions of these Terms and Conditions and (b) any jurisdiction where the use of this Site may violate any legal requirements. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Blume Mechanical Service with respect to this site and supersede any prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or otherwise between you and Blume Mechanical Service with respect to this site. No modification of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless specifically authorized by an officer of Blume Mechanical Service. Any alleged waiver of any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any future breach.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tye G. Blume