Heating Services near me: As a premier provider of commercial heating and cooling systems, we specialize in HVAC design-build, heating repairs, and HVAC system maintenance. Heaters should work efficiently, reliably, and powerfully as possible to keep you comfy and keep your bills low.
Our technicians can retrofit ductless heat pump systems into buildings that do not currently contain ductwork. Additionally, these systems also work where the central system is already at capacity. Many ductless units now last 15-20 years. Most manufacturers offer 5-10 year warranties on the significant components, so you can ensure your family is comfortable for years to come.
Residential & Commercial Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Trusted for our client-focused service and cost-effective HVAC solutions, Blume Heating & Air Conditioning preserves the comfort and safety of your facility year-round. We install and service the following high-efficiency system types:
- Split-system heat pumps
- Ductless heat pumps
- Gas-fired package unit heating systems
- Heat-pump package unit heating systems
- Commercial rooftop HVAC units
You should hire professional technicians to service your heat pump at least once every year to:
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Test leakages around flare fittings
- Inspect and clean fan blades or scrolls
- Inspect and clean vanes, filters, and grills
- Check indoor and outdoor units to ensure they are level
- Inspect and test the start/stop sequence as well as the heating/cooling changeover
- Inspect and clean both condenser and evaporator coils
- Inspect voltage, current draw, and any other electrical wires
- Inspect indoor and outdoor units to ensure their mounts are intact
- Perform test runs and checking temperatures when air is on and off
- Review indoor and outdoor units to ensure there are no unusual sounds or vibrations
Heat pumps offer an energy-efficient heating service alternative to furnaces and air conditioners for climates with moderate heating and cooling needs. There are three types of heat pumps: air-to-air, water source, and geothermal. They collect heat from the air, water, or ground outside your home and concentrate it for use inside.
Duct heaters are part of your HVAC that preheats the air before being distributed to your property’s rooms. Ductless heat pumps provide air conditioning by reversing the flow of the refrigerant between the indoor and outdoor units.
A ductless heat pump works by taking warm air from one location and moving it to another. Ductless heat pumps consist of both an outdoor compressor unit and indoor air handling units. In a ductless heat pump system, heat is transferred through a cycle of evaporation and condensation, as a refrigerant substance cycles through the system via a compressor pump.
Two-speed compressors allow heat pumps to operate close to the heating or cooling capacity needed at any particular moment. Two-speed compressors save significant amounts of electrical energy and reduce compressor wear.
Many high-efficiency heat pumps are equipped with a desuperheater, which recovers waste heat from the heat pump’s cooling mode and uses it to heat water. A desuperheater-equipped heat pump can heat water 2 to 3 times more efficiently than a standard electric water heater.
Proper HVAC System Maintenance
To safeguard your commercial heating service investment, we offer regular system inspections, cleaning, and safety checks. Statistics show that well-maintained HVAC systems can last years longer than neglected systems—and that’s good news for your facility’s budget. Benefits of regular HVAC maintenance include:
- Energy Savings: Inefficient HVAC systems drain cash flow without improving indoor climate. With system inspections, you will enjoy high-performance cooling while reducing energy use and lowering utility bills.
- Preventative Care: In addition to maximizing the energy efficiency of your facility’s HVAC system, our maintenance plans allow technicians to pinpoint problems before they turn into costly repairs.
- Comprehensive Service: To ensure efficient, reliable operation of your facility’s cooling equipment, our NATE-certified technicians perform full-scale system testing, belt checks, mechanical inspections, equipment cleaning and system lubrication. Adhering to manufacturers’ recommendations, we use industry-best practices to maintain the integrity and safety of your A/C equipment.
Heating Service Steps you can try
- If your heater is gas, make sure to turn off the gas to extinguish the pilot light.
- Turn off your electricity to the water heater, and shut off the cold-water inlet to the water heater.
- Put a bucket below the pressure relief valve to capture any water.
- Once you pull the trip lever on the valve, you should hear a slight rush of air or see some water and vapor exit through the pressure relief valve.
- If no vapor comes through, you or one of our technicians can replace the valve.
- To remove your valve, remove the discharge pipe and unscrew the valve from the water heater.
- You will need to know the stem length to buy an exact replacement for your heating service project.
Let’s Get Started
To learn more about our HVAC service or request a free installation or maintenance estimate, contact our team today. We will respond quickly to your heating service request and recommend high-efficiency heating systems to save you money and improve the comfort of your commercial facility. We serve Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, Gainesville, and Naples communities. Your safety benefits from routine maintenance as much as your comfort and budget do.