Work With Us: Lead Service Technician
We firmly believe that talented professionals are among our most vital resources, and we’re always looking for new talent.
At Blume Mechanical Service employees have opportunity to learn and develop, to grow and perform to their fullest potential. We offer extensive training for all positions upon hiring, and foster an environment that values ideas, teamwork and personal safety.
HVAC Lead Service Technician to join our team in the Tampa, Florida area. This position will assist with maintenance, repair, installation, inspections, and adjustment of industrial and commercial HVAC systems. The Lead Service Technician will supervise and direct the activities of other team members and contractors. In addition, this position will provide expense project management including: estimates, layout, scheduling and quality control.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Clearwater, FL
- Reports To: Service Manager
[accordion title=”Skills Required” active=”no”]
- Experience: 7-10 Years commercial experience mandatory.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma, Military Experience or AA degree preferred.
- Certifications: EPA Universal Certification mandatory. Specialty Factory Equipment Certification Preferred. Bring all other certifications to interview.
- Must have experience in the troubleshooting, servicing and repair of HVAC Systems of all sizes, chillers, AHU’s and all building related mechanical equipment.
- Must have experience with specialty equipment, humidity systems, and building control systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate good verbal, written communication and computer skills in interview.
- Clean background required to pass Jessica Lunsford requirements.
- Valid driver’s license with good history. (No DUI Record)
- Please note this is a drug free workplace.
[accordion title=”Responsibilities” active=”no”]
- Studies system blueprints, specifications, and performance data to determine configuration and purpose of system components such as compressors, motors, pumps, fans, switches, controls, ducts, or pipes.
- Starts systems, observes operation, read gauges and instruments, and adjusts mechanisms such as actuators, valves, controls, and pumps to control system operation.
- Operates refrigerant recovery equipment, vacuum pumps, charging equipment and service gauges.
- Installs wiring to connect components to electric power source.
- Dismantles malfunctioning systems and tests components.
- Replaces or adjusts defective or worn parts to repair systems.
- Installation of complete heat and air conditioning systems.
- Lubricate & clean fans, motors, and control units.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical heat and refrigeration systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasking on all HVAC equipment.
- On-Call one week per month necessary, with on-call bonus.
[accordion title=”Compensation” active=”no”] We pay top wages for Technicians with the ability to solve problems for our customers and perform consistently without callbacks. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental insurance and vacation pay to qualified personnel. Company service truck provided, gas card, uniforms, etc. DOE [/accordion]
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position of your choice as the subject. Please no phone calls. Thank you for your interest in Blume Mechanical Service.